Reusable Ice Pack Uses
Below is a list of typical uses and applications of Techni Ice™ Reusable Dry Ice Packs
RECREATIONAL APPLICATIONS OF DRY ICE PACKS
- Camping & Fishing: As a reusable long lasting ice replacement for coolers, cooler bags and Ice boxes for keeping food and drinks both hot or cold.
- Picnics: Can be cut to size and wrapped around Food & Drinks which not only gives maximum surface contact but also keeps stuff colder longer.
HOUSEHOLD APPLICATIONS OF DRY ICE PACKS
- Children: Techni Ice can be cut to fit any kids lunchbox to keep food cool or hot.
- Shopping: Ideal to bring frozen food and ice cream home from the supermarket.
- Mothers: Use dry ice packs to keep babies bottles warm or cool for juice or milk These dry ice packs are also Used as a warming pack in prams, strollers and babies bedding
- Electricity: During blackouts for taking Techni Ice from the freezer & placing in the refrigerator to keep refrigerator cold while electricity is off.
COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS OF DRY ICE PACKS
- Transport: All perishables, including meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, cut flowers and chocolates etc.
- Catering and Deliveries: Consumer deliveries such as pizza and diet meals and pre-prepared food, which require food to be kept hot or cold.
- Meals On Wheels Across Australia Use Techniice Dry ice packs and Iceboxes For Food Delivery
- Medical: Leading Pathology Labs Across the world use these in Transportation of samples, e.g. blood, tissue, medicine, e.t.c.
- Hospital: Hospitals around the world Cut these flexible dry ice packs to size for the reduction of swelling after surgery, or for perineum after childbirth, after an epidural as an ice-cold test, e.t.c.
- Dental: Is being cut into individual cells and used to reduce swelling after tooth extractions and given to patients to takeaway by dentists across the world
- Sports: The Hot Cold wrap is a must have in the first aid kits used by all sports clubs and sport injury clinics
VETERINARY APPLICATIONS OF DRY ICE PACKS
- Veterinary: Used as a flexible heat pack, to keep bedding warm for post operative and sick animals.
- Veterinary: Transporting Pathology Samples.
- Horses: A flexible dry ice gel pack to mould around horses legs (the cannon area).